An excellence in the context of romantic historical gardens both in Italy and in Europe.
The Garden Durazzo Pallavicini di Pegli was built between 1840 and 1846, on a project of the architect Michele Canzio, at the request of the marquis Alessandro Pallavicini.
Prologue & Prequel
The gothic and classic Avenue
One of a kind characteristic of this 8- hectare garden, is that of being structured according to a theatrical play scheme.
A recite contaminated by esoteric-masonic undertones colliding together for the making of a cultural-historic, landscaping-botanical as well as meditative- philosophical journey.
The path is divided into: prologue, prequel, 3 acts each one made up of 4 scenes characterized by lakes, torrents, falls, buildings, monuments, exotic plants and optical illusions capable of taking over the outer landscape, expanding the boarders of this magical place until infinity.